CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

 Hello Hello! I submitted this card for the July/August Issue of Paper Crafts Magazine, using their sketch, but wasn't chosen. But that means, I get to share it with you, NOW!

I was really proud of this card.. I thought it was pretty clever!



The Winner stamp is from Stampin' Up!'s "You're Amazing" Stamp set.

I head embossed it Ala Mode's red embossing powder.


That's really a turkey. Shh, don't tell! It's from KI Memories' "Fall Icons".

I stamped it on the white cardstock, then again twice on American Craft's "Prime Time" paper. I cut it out, adhered it and then used pop dots with the wing.

For Dinner, I used American Craft's Ginger Stamp set. One of my favs!

I used Studio Calico's "Classic Calico" behind the white cardstock. 

I finished it off with some stitching, a metal button and some Berry Red Trendy Twine.


3 comments:

Tamika

Awesome card maybe you should enter this into Simon Says Paper piecing challenge if you haven't already!

Lisa Carroll

This is TOTALLY clever! Love what you did with the 'chicken'. :) Thank you for joining us in the "Paper Piecing" challenge over at Simon Says Stamp this week! xx

Jo Nevill

Great card ! Love the chicken/turkey ! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge.

Hugs

Jo x

Post a Comment