CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Lorelye

I made this card for my boyfriend's niece, Lorelye. I used Clean & Simple Sketch #220 from December that I wanted to use but couldn't cause I was so super busy!
 
This card is also for the January Card Challenge for Product, which is Pearls.
 
The back ground paper is from American Crafts and it's called Prime Time. The 9 is almost from American Crafts from their Dear Lizzy collection called Merry.

The pink washi tape is from Queen & Company and I'm not positive about the blue.

I used Fiskar's Apron Lace for the bottom.

The Happy Birthday stamp is from Papertrey Ink's "It's A Celebration" and the stamps I used to do her name are American Craft's "Ginger" set.

I finished it off with stitching, pearls and tiny rhinestones.


0 comments:

Post a Comment