CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

So Sorry For Your Loss

I made this card for the January Card Challenge for Lift. This month we lifted TesaB's "Happy Valentine's Day" card, which you can see, HERE.

The sentiment is from Avocado Arts "Wishes & Kind Thoughts" set.


Don't you love the red paper? I do! It's from Basic Grey's "Clippings" collection. I used decorative scissors around the heart in white.

I traced the red heart on white paper, then cut around it so the decorative scissors barely touched the line I drew. It worker perfectly!

How cute is that pup? Sadly, this card is for a friend who lost her dog last week. The stamp is from Sandylion. I colored her in with water color colored pencils and gave her little angel wings. I finished it off with some washi tape, a button and some rhinestones.


0 comments:

Post a Comment