CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 19, 2013

CHA! Part 2!

Hello Hello!! Today I'm going to share pictures with you of people I met at CHA!!

Are you ready for this? Make sure you're ready, cause it's going to be awesome!

The beautiful Teresa Collins!


 It's blurry and my eyes are closed, but that's okay, cause it's TIM HOLTZ! 

Remember when I met him at Disneyland? If you missed it, you can see the layout HERE.


Kelly from Lawn Fawn! I had to thank her for the stamps that were in my prize package from Paper Crafts! I got all tongue tied though. What can you do, I was very excited, lol. Lawn Fawn has a TON of great stamps coming out! And I'm sure you've thought it already, but how cute is her dress?!


The one and only Heidi Swapp!

I did two make and takes with her and it was awesome using products with the person who designed them!


Elle from Elle's Studio! You guys know how much I love Elle's Studio! It was a delight to meet her in person!




 Miss Project Life herself, Becky Higgins!


1 comments:

sonup2sondown

Very cool, so many 'celebrities' ;)

Post a Comment