CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It's your Birthday

I think I'm finally getting all caught up with everything! About time, right? 

I have some SUPER EXCITING NEWS! This weekend, I'll be attending CHA in Anaheim! It's just plain luck that I'm getting to go at all since it's not opened to the public. I've wished I could do this for years, I can't believe I finally get to go and I am already overwhelmed at the thought of the people I know are going to be there! Can't even wait!

Follow me on Instagram for some sneak peeks! Username: tarynne419

For the first card of the year, I used the sketch for the January Card Challenge on Scrapbook.com that I came up with. As always, you can find them in the left column! If you're looking for my 2011 & 2012 sketches, follow my Card Sketch Pinterest Board, HERE.

  For this card, I used Basic Grey's "Clippings" and My Mind's Eye "Nostalgia" 6x6 pads, which I got from my Secret Santa, Amanda!! Thank You!!


An elephant in a party hat.. need I say more? You can't look at that without cracking a smile, it's impossible! This cutie is from Stampin' Up!'s "You're Amazing" stamp set, which you can see, HERE.

The grey paper from the circle is from Pink Paislee.

I added a couple pop dots under the party hat to give it some dimension.


The It's your Birthday stamp is from Lil' Inker Designs' Acorn Sentiments, which you can see, HERE.


0 comments:

Post a Comment