CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Favorite Blankie

 HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope you and your family a blessed and healthy 2013!

I made this layout for the December Scraplift the Person Before You challenge and the OHH Baby Challenge on Scrapbook.com. I lifted Scrap-Police with her layout called "Vroom". You can see her wonderful layout HERE.

For this layout, I used a picture of my niece using her favorite blankie. She always sleeps with her fingers through it. If she's almost asleep and you lift her blanket so she can put her little fingers through it, she is out immediately right after!

The blue background paper {on top} is called Day Time Digits from My Mind's Eye from their Good Day Sunshine collection. The other side of that paper is a distressed alphabet, which is SO CUTE! The bottom background paper is from KI Memories and is called Vineyard from their Posh collection.


 For the title, I used old Heidi Swapp chipboard alphabet and some foam Thickers from American Crafts called Giggles.

I used Mossy Mist Smooch Spray on a arrow chipboard piece from Fancy Pants.

The love tag is from My Mind's Eye.

I'm Tarynne and I'm a name dropper.


The grey and white tag is also from My Mind's Eye. I bought a HUGE bag of tags from My Mind's Eye on a deal a day site. I added the date with a date stamp on Simple Stories Sticker label.


JOURNALING: This is your most favorite blankie! Mommy's friend Lori made it for you before you were born and you took right to it. If someone puts it on their shoulder, you lay your head right down. You won't go to sleep unless your fingers are through the blanket and sometimes you do the same with your toes.

I printed the journaling on an Elle's Studio tag from the pack called Daily Notes.

I added some washi tape to the bottom and finished it off with some Bloomers from Basic Grey from their Sweet Threads collection.



0 comments:

Post a Comment