CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Updates!

So, Scruf (or Cussfy as my niece calls him! Weird part is... he answers to it!) got his shot and I think maybe the lady was actually just really busy. She cried when she saw him cause she was so happy he had a happy home. Turns out when he was a puppy, when they got him, he almost died, she nursed him back to health then a year later had to get rid of him cause one of her big dogs turned on him.

There starting a new puppy class on the 13th, so I'm signing him up!

I didn't get on the 365 Design Team, but that's ok! I still get to play along with the awesome challenges everyday. Even if I don't play along, I look everyday to see what the challenge is, lol, and always think "ohh that's a good one!" =]

Still waiting patiently for Twisted Sketches. It says it should be up by the weekend, so keep those fingers crossed please!!

I'm actually working on a 2 page layout right now. I can count on 1 hand how many 2 pagers I've done!

Later tonight I'm going to add pictures of my scraproom! I like to say it's a scrapbook, it just happens to have a bed in it!! Well, it's kind of true! So, stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment