CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Bridal Tea

A couple day ago I told you I was making a friends friends Bridal Shower Invitations.. I think this may be the final product! Luci (my friend) still has to look at them, but my guess is she'll love it!! The middle insert comes out and has all the shower information on it.

This card looks nothing like the idea I had in my head. I tried it.. tried some other ones, and it just wasn't feeling right, so I changed my idea completely, still keeping the details I wanted and this is what I came up with. I think my favorite part is the scallop edge.. because it reminds me of a fancy table cloth!

This week at The Pink Elephant, the challenge is to make an invitation.. good timing or what!

There is a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers of how to make this Pocket Card, it's super easy to make!! It only looks like you spent hours making it!!

I of course used pop dots on the label and the tea cup.. I seem to use pop dots on every project I made these days.. I just love them.

5 comments:

Kellie

OOOO this is gorgeous! I absolutely love the colours and the images are perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week at TPE.... Hugs Kel

LORi

Holy Moly...this is fabulous!! Great color combo!! Thanks for sharing in the TPE fun this week!!

HUGS - LORi

Cyndy

How funny! You have to pop over to my blog... I just did an identical post, with my own card, of course! I hope you don't mind but I added your blog address to my list of blogs I enjoy because your cards are fabulous and your stories always make me laugh!

Sheri Gilson

Fabulous invite!! Love the colors and design!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE this week!!
Sheri
TPE DT

Renee

It's really cute!!!!!!!!!! She'll love it!!

Post a Comment