CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Wish

I made this layout for the Pattern Paper every which way Challenge by Shannon Tidwell. It's a free monthy class over at Two Peas. This month's challenge was to use strips of paper.

I made a frame with 1/2 inch papers and used other strips for my journaling. The song is a Rascal Flatts song, "My Wish".

Journaling" My Wish for you is that this life brings all that you want it to, your dreams stay big, your worrys stay small, and that you never need to carry more than you can hold.

I used brushed copper brads so it would look like a real frame with nails. I only have them on 3 corners.. did you notice that? It was a little boo boo. I adhered it before I figured out where the chipboard would go... so once it was down and the chipboard didn't cover it... I just left it.
For my chipboard, I used $1 store chipboard. I painted them with liquid pearls, covered it with glitter, then used Sepia Accents on top.

This was the finished project.. I love how it came out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment