CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Again? Really?

Yes... I changed my background again! Still trying to find one that I absolutely LOVE. How cute is this one? It's from The Cutest Blog On The Block. You must check them out, if you haven't already!! There's some super cute backgrounds, for all occasions. They even have banners and buttons to match the layouts.

I'm writing to you from the more comfy bed ever made, lol. My sister and brother in law took a weekend trip, so we're watching the mini one for 3 days... ohhh what fun we're having! We ran through the spinklers today! Well, I did. She kind of ran AROUND it. I have a cute video to share soon too!

So anyway, they said we could sleep in my bed, they put clean sheets on and everything. I knew how comfy their bed was from all Klayre's nap times... hey, an Auntie has to nap too!

I better get to sleep cause even thought that little one played in her crib until 11, (she could entertain herself for hours!) she WILL be up soon. And I can't be sleepy today cause we're going to the duck pond =] Nighty Night!

1 comments:

Cyndy

Very cute! Great colors!

Post a Comment