CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bring On the Cards!

It's hard to think of a title when every post is about cards, lol!

I made this card for our next door neighbor, he was turning 6 and since he didn't want any girls at his Batman Birthday Party, so they had us over for dinner the night before.

Here's the card I made him... stamping on black cardstock with silver, the embossing powder was sticking, even though I used my embossing buddy. Sooo, I had the bright idea of pouring the powder off over Batman. Which is why he looks speckled!

I made this next card for the March Card Challenge on scrapbook.com. I'm hosting this month, and the bonus challenge was to make a card using only stamps and one embellishment. The only paper you could have was the base of your card.

Don't you LOVE (no pun intended) the alphabet stamps? That's another problem I have.. I can not pass up a cute alphabet stamp set! A regular set, sure, of course, but not an alphabet!


1 comments:

Cyndy

I'm terrible with alphabet stamps. I can't ever seem to line them up well enough... even with an acrylic block! Your cards are fabulous as always! : )

Post a Comment