CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 30, 2012

Wishing you a wonderful day!

 Hello there! Happy Friday! Sorry I've been among the missing.. I had 2 teeth pulled on Tuesday and have been kind of out of it since. I haven't scrapped at all, just been relaxing and such!

For this card I used Clean & Simple's sketch #37 from 2009. LOVE their sketches, I don't care how old they are!!


How cute is this well? SUPER CUTE, right? It's from Avocado Arts' "Wishes & Kind Thoughts".

I used My Little Shoebox and Echo Park for this card.


The top part of the sentiment is from the same stamp set and the bottom half is from Papertrey Ink's "It's a Celebration".

I finished it up with some stitching around the edges and some Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine with a metal button!


0 comments:

Post a Comment