CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 12, 2012

Oceans apart day after day & I slowly go insane..

I was asked to make a card for a friend who's girlfriend had to move to Hawaii for a while for work. She always tells him "we're only an ocean away", so this is what I came up with!

Have you heard the song "Right Here Waiting" by Richard Marx? Click on the link if you haven't, it's a really good song!

I used the first two lines in the song for the sentiment on this card.

This card is for the November Card Challenge for Photo Inspiration.



For the waves, I used 4 different patterned papers, they are..
  • My Mind's Eye - Good Day Sunshine
  • My Little Shoebox - Garden Party
  • Pink Paislee - Hot Cocoa
  • Pink Paislee - Tabs

For the clouds, I cut them out of Echo Park's "Kraft Clouds". I used water colors for the background and finished it up by stitching around the edges.


0 comments:

Post a Comment