CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Glamorous Baby!

I made this card using Clean & Simple #214 Sketch.

I got an order for a baby shower card where the Mom is a makeup artist. I scoured Google and couldn't find any sentiments that had to do with both things! So, I came up with my own. I started with words that had to do with make up and went from there.



I used Basic Grey's Pink Pearl Flourishes and K & Companies Grand Adhesions. Not sure on the line but I will post it when I get home!

I made my own little makeup tray with silver cardstock and craft wire.

I also made the little makeup brush from a skewer that I painted black. I made bristles from the twine that I took apart. I added some pink rhinestones around the bristles and some Pebble's Inc. Glimmer Chalk on the bristles so it would look it was used for blush!


It turns out I can't spell definitely! Luckily, I had time to fix the card  I printed the sentiment on vellum and stitched around the edges. I was glad it went smoothly cause it doesn't always when you're stitching on velum and closing the stitch. Sometimes it will scrunch up at the last spot.

I stamped the base of the card with My Mind's Eye's "Everyday Fun" Stamps.

The Thickers are foam and are called Delight.


0 comments:

Post a Comment