CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 10, 2012

5 Things you may not know about me!

Today, my oldest niece turns 5! I reminded her of the deal we made that she would stay 4 forever, but she said she's turning 5 anyway. She has her own desk in my room and a sign that says "Klaye's Card Shop". She told me her shop was open so I went to order a card (by the way, don't think you can order a card from across the room.. no no, you have to go to the "window"!) and I said I needed a Birthday card for a little girl who is going to turn 4 again. She looked at me and squinted her eyes and said "again?" and I said "Yeah, she turned 4 last year and she's turning 4 again this year" and she said "Let me write you a note to show you how it works". She cut a piece of paper and wrote 4=5. POINT TAKEN.

This is the day after she was born, perfect in every way!


 This was about a month ago when we had a sleep over!



So, it's 2:00am and I have yet to make her card, so needless to say, it won't be in my post tomorrow!

I thought I'd share 5 things about me that you may or may not know! Here we go!

1
I wear a flower in my hair every single day. If I don't have one in, it's only because I forgot!

2
I HATE the feel of paper. I took up a great hobby, didn't I?

3
I live 82 miles from the love of my life! Yeah.. that's fun. =] We met on a dating site in January of 2011 and I have no idea how I ever got through life without him.

 4
I've never written a check. I do have some.. they even have Mickey Mouse on them! But, I've never used them. Debit Cards are just too easy!

5
I've had a Disneyland Annual Pass since January of 2010. 

In November of 2009, the fam and I all went to Disneyland for my Brother-In-Law's Birthday.. it was the year they let you in free on your Birthday. So we all went and that night my sister was talking about getting a pass. I couldn't let her go alone, so I had to get one too! When I was younger, I never understood why people would spend hundreds of dollars just to go to the same place over and over. But, I get it now. It's not only an incredibly fun place, where I know I'm very fortunate to be, but it's inspiring just to hang out there. 

My niece's pass expired early this year and she's been asking for a pass since. My parents are getting her one for her Birthday and she is going to flip out! When we were talking about what she wanted for her Birthday, she said "I want a pass to Cars Land"... not to Disneyland, just to Cars Land! 

She will be thrilled to know that I'm taking her to Disneyland on Monday!! I'm super excited about going with her again and really looking forward to having some TT & Klayre time! That darn Jr. Kindergarten, I never see her anymore!! lol.

Happy Birthday Klayre-A-Bell!

0 comments:

Post a Comment