CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mac & Cheesin' it up in Toon Town

Hello Hello!!

Today I have a layout I made with a photo I took of my niece at Disneyland, eating some Mac Cheese as she calls it!

This is for the Scrap the Person Before You Challenge on Scrapbook.com. I lifted GMFTS's "Our Summer Place in the Sun - Emerald Lake".


This is another photo I printed using Mo Pho that I printed straight from Instagram.

If you missed that post about it, check it out, HERE.

I used one of my labels from Sn@p.


For the title, I used Amy Tangerine's Muse Thickers.

The "These are the days" label is from Jillibean Soups "Love the..." labels.

The fun mustache paper is from Hambly, who sadly, is either going out of business or already has.


 I made my one photo corners by making a 2 inch square, then cutting it in half. I placed it on its side and cut in about 1/2 of an inch and repeated on the other side so everything is even steven!





0 comments:

Post a Comment