CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

When I'm without you...

Happy Friday to you! No, not you, you! Yes, you! =]

Every Friday is happy for me because I get to go spend the weekend with Joey. YAY!

I was sketching this card out and it made me quite emotional. I thought what the heck is going on.. it's a card! Not even a card... it's a sketch of a card! But it does make sense, because Monday-Thursday, this is how I feel. On the bright side Friday-Sunday, I feel whole!

I printed this icon off of Google Images. I wanted to do 1/2 of each, but it just wasn't working for me.

I went into my button stash looking for a red button and accidentally dropped it into my "clear" section. I thought I was picking up the red one when this one appeared in my hand. And people say things don't happen for a reason... ha!

The Inside

0 comments:

Post a Comment