CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Altered Project!!

I can count on one hand how many times I've altered projects. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy it!

I wasn't planning on making this... but I pretty much HAD to!

I got my face wash out of the garage where we keep our "extras" and I went to wash my face, squeezed some out and the top cracked open! So I did what any sane person would do... I put duct tape on it!

It worked all fine and dandy until the sides started to crack as well, lol.

Instead of wrapping the whole container in duct tape, {although, how cute would that have been?!}, I searched for an empty container. Of course this was the one and only time I couldn't find one!

This all happened while I was packing for the cruise, so I got my Body Butter out to take and I barely had any lotion in it. I knew my Mom had the same "flavor" that she never uses, so I borrowed hers. I scooped out all the lotion, washed it out with soap and water and filled it up with face wash!

Before

After

I of course had to decorate it too! =]

I used Crate Paper's "Restoration" collection.


0 comments:

Post a Comment