CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Joey's Cruise Cards & Photos - Day 1

About a month ago, I got the idea to make Joey a 3x3 card for every day on the cruise. I wanted the sayings on them to be cute, but funny. I thought of some myself and others I lifted.

So, for the next week I will be sharing a card a day, hope you enjoy them!

I saw a layout like this over a year ago, it was in a magazine. I hand stitched the heart rhythm and distressed the edges.

I'll also be sharing a picture a day =]

Here's a picture of us in Puerto Vallarta.. it was 92 and SUPER muggy! Ew, it was so gross, so hot and sticky and HOT. Did I mention it was hot?

2 comments:

Cyndy

How sweet! I bet he loved it!! Hope you guys had a blast! Was it hot?? :)

Tarynne Wise

lol. Cute Cyndy! =]

Post a Comment