CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Congrats Grad! {& a crafty Garage Sale!}

I got the idea for some branches, so that's just what I did. I cut tiny strips of kraft cardstock and rearranged them how I wanted. Sure, it would have been easier with a branch die cut, lol, but I did not have one!! =]

For the leaves, I used Bo Bunny's Olivia Collection, the paper Honeydew. They were already leaves, I just scaled them down a bit.

This little birdie is from Fiskars. I embossed it in Zing {gotta love that stuff!} and added some Liquid Pearls on the swirls.


None of us NEED more scrapbook supplies, but thank goodness there's a difference between need and want =] Right now, Sarah Martina is having a Crafty Garage Sale on her blog. You MUST go check it out. Not only is there a bunch of good stuff, the prices couldn't be better and shipping is included in the price posted.. not too shabby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment