CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Seriously.

{I'm sneaking this one in! shh, don't tell..... me?}

I made this layout for Prompt 28: Cry Baby Cry Baby!

I lifted "A Summer on the Prairie" by Nicole N on scrapbook.com.

This is a face we don't see often for my niece, this is the only crying picture I have of her since she was born.. and trust me, I take a LOT of pictures!

Journaling: When you came into this crazy world, we all stood frozen in the delivery room because you weren't crying. After they made sure everything was alright, you still didn't cry for 10 minutes! You never cried much as a baby either and this is the one and only picture I've taken of you crying in 3 1/2 years! When you were 2ish, you would make a screeching sound and lift both hands in the air like an Italian making a point! When you happen to take a little tumble, you might say "ouch" but then you get right back up and finish playing. At Gymnastics, you fell off a piece of foam and when I asked if you were alright you told me "more or less!" 5/2011

A bunch of goodies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment