CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Amazed by You

This is one of those "I want to use certain products but have no clue what I want the card to look like" card. =]


I adore these top note die cuts. I have a cricut, but I don't know of a cartridge that has this shape on it, so I bought them on Etsy from Scrapbits.


Have you ever used Hambly rub-ons? They're my most favorite, ever. It doesn't have that flim around them like other rub-ons do. It also looks more like vinyl that a rub-on.

Even though my Dad thought these were cow pies, they're flowers =] Although, I can totally see it, lol. I made these flowers our of black streamers. I cut about 1ft. length and glued it and rolled it, length wise. Starting with the middle, I coiled it around itself until I made a circle, tucked the end under and added a 1/2 pearl in the middle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment