CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby Girl Card

I made this card for City Crafter Challenge Blog #50, where you have to incorporate babies, buttons and bows.

I will be becoming an Auntie again in July, so I was all for it! They find out what they're having on the 28th, and my sister will where either a pink or blue shirt on the 29th. I made my card a baby girl card... wishful thinking!

I used this cute baby banner from Basic Grey. I cut out the triangles instead of using the whole stamp because I wanted to handstich the top part of the banner.




5 comments:

Ros

Such a sweet card and lovely stitching ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

cnelson

Super sweet! LOVE this! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!!

Kirsty Vittetoe

That is super adorable, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Unknown

such an adorable banner, makes it the sweetest!

Unknown

This is just as cute as can be.. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Post a Comment