CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

wtf + a card sketch!

Hello there! I hope you're all having a wonderful Tuesday!
I wanted to make a card you don't see everyday and I came up with this one! First of all, this card is not made to offend anyone and if it does offend you, I apoligize!

We've all thought these letter, or better yet, the words more than once! Heck, I've thought them more than one just today.


I based my card off the sketch I made for the March Card Challenge on Scrapbook.com. Ok, so really I based the sketch off my card, lol, but same difference!

Feel free to use my sketch for your personal use, but please give credit where it's due, thanks!

1 comments:

Suzy

I love it! And I thought this sentiment a few times yesterday ;)

Post a Comment