CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Klayre vs. Eclair

I made this layout for Prompt #24 at Scrap that Baby!

I also lifted Peenut 23's "My Guy" layout on scrapbook.com.


Journaling: Even before you were born, Papa would say "On her first Birthday, I'm going to buy her an eclair." So, that's just what he did. You're now almost 3 1/2 and you've never had Birthday cake for your own Birthday! You really went to town on that eclair! It was all over your face, your arms, up to your elbows, your bib, your highchair, your tray, up your nose and just about every where else!!


My Mom always makes fun of when I hand stitch =] Could be cause I could use my little sewing machine, but that would be way too easy! I love the look of hand stitching though!

When I was at my boyfriend's house one day, before he was even my boyfriend.. I saw these pins sitting on his record player. I was eyeing them, for sure! I said So.... "Whatcha gunna do with these?" lol and he said "Why, do you want to use them from scrapbooking?" Oh how well he knows me!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment