CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Birthday!

 Do you ever make a card or any project and you just LOVE it? That's how I feel about this card. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! 

Unfortunately, it's not my design! But if you've been following my blog for a while, you know that I lift a lot of cards. I don't know which I like more.. lifting or sketches!

I lifted a card by Summer Fullerton called Christmas Blessings, which you can see, HERE.

I absolutely adore that floral paper from Basic Grey's Out of Print collection and this paper is called "Storyteller". LOVE it. Did I say that already? Not to mention GCD Studio's "Priscila" chevron paper from their Oh Happy Day collection.


I used another paper from Basic Grey's "Out of Print" collection, some My Mind's Eye for the pink scallops and that super cute pointing sticker is from October Afternoon's "Farmhouse" Label Stickers.

I stamped Papertrey Ink's "It's A Celebration" for the sentiment and finished it up with some stitching and some Sunflower Yellow rhinestones.



0 comments:

Post a Comment