CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 1, 2013

Week 8 - Feb. 19-25

Who's ready for week 8? 

I love the title card for this week... I used Basic Grey's "Out of Print" for it.

This week started off with my pup looking as cute as can be! It's a shame that he's not spoiled at all!


I spotted the issue of Paper Crafts at Joann's that I'm in! That was very exciting!! I probably looked crazy standing there in Joann's by myself!!

Joey and I went back to Disneyland after 4 months (which is a VERY long time for us!).

I made a Bathroom Bag out of a zipper pouch sheets came in and we went to the movies to see Movie 43. Don't see it by the way, I lost $6 and 2 hours of my life that night!! I do however like the card! I used Teresa Collins "Filmstrip" paper.

The bottom photo to the right of the movie tickets is a picture of me and the capris I bought... yeah, they were a little on the long side!!



This is my favorite card this week! My niece Klayre drew it for me. She said it's me making pancakes!


0 comments:

Post a Comment