CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

HB - It's your Birthday!

 Happy Tuesday!

For this card, I used Clean & Simple Sketch  #232. As you know, I love their sketches!

I needed a boy card, which aren't my favorite! I started with My Mind's Eye chevron paper and splattered some gold paint on it.


I used yellow Chipboard Thicker's called Typo for this part of the sentiment on top of a paper from Basic Grey's Clipping 6x6 Pad.


For this part of the sentiment, I embossED Elle's Studio's "Detail Flags" (which you can find, HERE) in white.

That cute "It's your Birthday" stamp is from Lil' Inker Designs, you can find it, HERE.


2 comments:

Lisa P

Cute! I'm glad to see you used the HB. I did that on a card the other day and my son couldn't figure out for the life of him what it was for. I thought it was pretty obvious with the cupcake and birthday design :)

Tarynne Wise

Too funny Lisa...you would think young people would have no problem with figuring that out!!

Post a Comment