CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 28, 2012

January Card Challenge Cards!

Even though I host the Card Challenge every month on Scrapbook.com, I don't think I've ever completed all the cards for the month! Sad, isn't it? I know it is, so this year I hope it changes! I only have one more to go and hopefully I can pull it off on Monday night before the challenges ends!

Of course I did them all within 4 days of each other, not all during the month since I ran out of time! So I'm going to share all of them with you right now. Get ready... there's a bunch!

These were all made for the girl who does my hair, Andrea. She gives cards to her husband and sends them to work and such! I trade her for a hair cut and since I needed my hair cut, I needed to get a move on! lol.

I used Clean & Simple Sketch #174 for this card.

I used Sassafras Lass' "Indie Girl", Stampin' Up's "Comfort Food" Stamp and some Timber Brown Stazon Ink.

This card was also made for the Card Challenge for Theme - Valentine's Day.


This is the sketch I made for the January Card Challenge. February won't take as long to post, promise! As always, feel free to use this for your own personal use!

This card was also made for the Card Challenge for Sketch & Bonus - Create a card having something to do with food or drinks.

I used Basic Grey's "Hopscotch" line and their "Cup of Tea" Stamp Set.


This card was also made for the Card Challenge for Theme - Valentine's Day.

I used Heidi Swapp's "Love" Corner Stamps for this and placed them closed together and filled it in with heart stamps I had to make a small collage.

I used Stampin' Up cardstock, a Singo white gel pen and some Zva tiny rhinestones!

This card was also made for the Card Challenge for Theme - Valentine's Day.

I made this card from the January/February issue of Paper Crafts Magazine from the sketch on page 24 by Kim Kesti.

I used all 3 Birds Rub-ons for this card, Stampin' Up cardstock and a tiny Zva rhinestone.

This card was also made for the Card Challenge for Theme, Technique & Product.

This was such a fun technique to try! It makes a wonderful finished product, try it out!!

I used Bo Bunny's "Crazy Love" Collection.

This card was also made for the Card Challenge for Technique.

Don't you love that whale? It's from Autumn Leaves.

I lifted the sentiment from the January/February 2012 Paper Crafts Magazine. I lifted it from Veronica Zails "Cross an Ocean" Card on page 44.

I was out of N's so I changed a "V" into an "N".

Last but not least I made this for the Card Challenge for Theme. It's a simple one that I just love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment