CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chalkboard Technique!

I wanted to try the Chalkboard Technique that I found on Splitcoaststampers. I liked it so much that I made two cards with it and will defiantly be using the technique again! I used Pebbles Inc. Chalk on the image, but I used Pearlescent Chalks. Even though I love the look of it, I think it may be better with regular chalk because you can see a little shimmer all over the black cardstock.

This card is also for the February Card Challenge for Technique.

For this card I used sketch 142 at The Sweet Stop. This week was a sketch with a spin.. to create a non-traditional Valentine's Day. I turned the sketch on it's side because it worked better with my image. What do you think?

I used the Pearlescent Chalks on this card also.

2 comments:

Cathymac

Both cards are strikingly beautiful, Tarynne! This technique with your choice of papers and embellishments is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Chrissy D

What a cool project! Fantastic! Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch

Post a Comment