CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

First post of 2012? Yikes!

I had this plan in my head that at the beginning of the year I'd have a plan to make blogs posts at least twice a week.. with sketches and videos too. How much of that have I done? Zip!

It seems that 2012 has decided to go even faster than 2011! But, in my defense, I haven't been home much since the New Year!

On New Years Eve, the boyfriend and I and our friend Paulina went to Disneyland to ring in the New Year. Who's insane idea was that?! Oh, that's right, mine. It was so incredibly packed, which we knew it would be, but I've never seen anything like it there! Look at that!!

I took my niece a week later...

Day and night! After they end Christmas at Disneyland is the best time to go! I can't even tell you the difference... LOVE the beginning of January at Disneyland!!

I got the greatest idea a couple days ago that I would like to share with you! I've made a couple comic book wallets and thought... why not use a Disneyland map? So, I did!

Cards on are their way for tomorrow!


0 comments:

Post a Comment