CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Water Slide + exciting news!

Happy Saturday to you all!!

I have some super exciting news! I submitted to Scrapbook News and Review and one of my layouts was picked to be in their August 14th issue! I can't tell you how excited I got when I read the e-mail! I slapped my hand on my desk and said "holy..." well, you can guess what came after that!

The layout that was chosen is part of an album I'm making for Joey. It's a 6x6 album and I kept putting it off because I wanted to show all of them at once.

Can't wait until I can show you in.... a month! lol.

On to a layout! I made this layout for Scrapbook.com's "Scarplift the person before you" Challenge. I lifted Meezerpleaser's "Punkins 2007". I turned her layout and made it my own a little bit too!

I used pictures from our Cruise in May. These pictures were taken when we were going down the water slide. We both paobably went down more than any of the kids there. It was a lot of fun and it was Joey's first water slide... as you can see, he loved it.

I did my journaling on tags. The who, what, where & when stamps are Technique Tuesday's "Marquee" Stamps.

I've loved these thickers since I got them but never could find the right project to use them on. But, I think they go really well with this layout!

A little doodling!


0 comments:

Post a Comment