CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

miss you so

My scraproom/bedroom isn't done yet, but closer than it was yesterday!

Last Saturday, I went to a couple Garage Sales with my Mom. We also found an Estate Sale along the way. From what I've been told, California Estate Sales aren't "real" ones! lol. My parents go back to Ohio every fall and get to go to "real" ones. They throw NOTHING away back east! So anyway, that's what started my whole re-doing of my room, I bought something!

And, it's a cute something. REALLY cute!

But for now... a card!

Another sketch on Pinterest, dontcha know! This is a Studio Calico Sketch.

On the sketch, it looked like a Tic-Tac-Toe board to me, so that's what I went with!


The "miss you so" is from Technique Tuesday's "Small Talk" Set. I've had it for years and it's one of my most favorite stamp sets. I drew the lines on with a regular black inked pen. The X's & O's are from American Crafts "Rue" Stamp Set... another one of my favs!



0 comments:

Post a Comment