CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

A play on words!

Have you ever seen cards that use a play on words? I've always loved those and wished my mind worked like that, to think of some! Well, it turns out, it does. =]

I made this card for call, to use letters & or numbers.

I also made it for The Paper Variety's Week #47, to use any kind of thread on your project. I went with pink and white bakers twine.

I came up with the sentiment "never lettas grow apart", instead of, "never let us grow apart".

I stamped all the letters on the background paper, which was kind of fun itself, trying to figure out which letter would fit where!


My Parents asked me to make a thank you card for a friend. My Dad told me she was Irish and maybe I could put shamrocks on it. I couldn't do that, lol. I found this sketch through Pinterest, that lead me to Quintessentially Me Blog. She has a ton of cute card sketches, check them out!

I came up with "Irish we could thank you enough", instead of, "I wish we could thank you enough."


1 comments:

Hannah

Great cards, love the twine and button on the first, and the colours :) Thanks for playing along at TPV :)

Post a Comment