CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

February Sketch

Here's the sketch I made for the February Card Challenge on Scrapbook.com for the sketch category. Feel free to use it for inspiration but please give credit where it's due!

I made 2 cards with this sketch, a little different from each other, but not much.

I've had this crab epoxy sticker for a while and knew what sentiment I wanted to use and finally got around to using it!!

Is he not the cutest?

I used put some white magic mesh on top of my grey patterned paper.

This is my 2nd card with the same sketch.

I love this quote.. "Take time to enjoy the simple things in life". Not many people do that too often anymore. We're all so concered with our e-mail, texts, recorded tv, blogs... I'm just saying! =] Have you ever you REALLY stopped to smell the roses?

Pretty much just lifted the patterned papers up and moved the sentiment over and added some ribbon & buttons. Yet, it's not too big of a difference that you can't still see the sketch it in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment