CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cards for Kids

A couple months ago I participated in Jennifer McGuire's "Cards for Kids" card drive. If you haven't heard of it, make sure you go check out her blog and learn more about it. Basically she collects cards for ill children, most terminally ill. You can also send cards to their parents and siblings (which is what I'll be doing next round). I forgot to take a picture of the cards before I put them in the envelope, but I used the joke "why was 6 afraid of 7" on the front =]

If that isn't enough for you to want to make a card for these kids (which it totally is!), there's also prizes. Somehow I won one, lol. I wont $25 credit to Elle's Studio.

Do you know how long I've had Elle's Studio saved in my favorites? And on my Etsy? Since forever ago! So, I was extremely excited. Not only that, but I got to pick what I wanted, how great is that?! So this is what I picked!!


I have no words! These are SO cute!

I love lists like this, can't wait to use them!!


As cute as these look on the computer.. it's no comparision to how cute they are in person.

Thank you Elle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment