CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 2, 2010

Wedding Goodies!

One of Elissa's friends, Natalie, took pictures at the Wedding. She was nice enough to share them with me since I didn't get many myself of the stuff I made.

First up is the Table Name Cards.. all the tables were named after towns in Italy. They were doubled, so it looks exactly the same on the other side.

Have you ever seen such cute Place Cards!? Me either! I used my Cricut and the Cherry Limeade Light Cartridge to cut out the lemons and the Doodle Charm Cart. for the leaves. I inked around the lemons with Scattered Straw Distress Ink.

They made these cute boxes and put styrofoam in them so the lemons would stand up.

The family made the little bottles of Olive Oil, fused with herbs! How cute is that bottle? I made the menus. Loving them still!

This is the front cover of the programs.

The program had 3 pages to it.

The first was vellum. On the other side was regular paper with the list of everyone in the Wedding Party.

The 2nd & 3rd were Thank Yous to everyone in the Wedding Party or to those who helped make the day possible.

The last page was vellum, it was a "In Memory Of.." page.

And that's it! I hope you enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed making them!

1 comments:

Laurie

Just beautiful! I especially love the program and the table cards.

Post a Comment