CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

All kinds of KISSES

I just love these photos!! They're of my sister and my niece at Bob's Big Boy.

Klayre was showing all the different ways she kisses.

I printed on K & Co.'s Tag Chipboard. I wasn't sure if it was going to work and go through the printer but it did! I used the font 1942 report on fonts101.com.

Under each picture, you can pull out the tab and there is hidden journaling.

I got this fabulous idea for the flowers from PattiM on scrapbook.com, click on her name to see her cute cute card with the flowers!

For these super cute flowers, you run a stitch along the side of the ribbon and scrunch it. I'm sure there's technical terms for that, but since I don't know them, I'm sticking with "scrunch it"!


I wasn't sure how this one would turn out since it was so dark, but it looks really cool!


0 comments:

Post a Comment