CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Curly Girly Mohawk

I blacked out the little one's body since there are a lot of sickos out there! But I couldn't imagine now sharing this layout with you!!

I used the sketch from 8.5 on Sketchy Thursdays for this layout.


Journaling: You've always love taking baths and even showers with Mommy too! You have all kids of toys that keep you busy while you're getting clean! You even have crayons, where you get to write all over the bathtub. TT has given you a bath many times, but we've never had as much fun as we did on this day! When I was washing your hair, I decided to give you a Mohawk. But, since your hair is super curly, it turned into a big curl on top of your noggin! 2.17.09

I tied ribbon around Popsicle sticks to make my own kind of embellishment.


0 comments:

Post a Comment