CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just buzzin' by to say...

I must say.. I love this one! I used sketch #151 on Mojo Monday for this card.

I also used the colors from ColourQ #45.

I got that cute arrowed embossed green paper for 10 cents at Joanns.. woohoo!


Can you see how much the glitter is off? I'm guessing the manufacturer uses some kind of stamp or sorts? Just thought it was odd that the glitter wasn't even close to where it should be =]


Gotta love Bakers Twine!! I got Red, this teal and brown at the Etsy Renegade Craft Fair a couple weeks ago. I didn't want to buy a TON, so I thought that was a perfect place to buy it. Now.. I want a ton!! I've been saving that button for a rainy day too!

These weren't really supposed to be there... but I couldn't find my bone folder, (don't worry, I found it under stuff on my desk) so I used a popsicle stick that must have had marker or something on it and it made a mark! So I covered it up!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment