CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 2, 2011

Scraproom/Bedroom!

I finally finished my room! I took a bunch of photos, enjoy!

My desk. The first time my boyfriend came over, he said "I've never seen that kind of computer" I said "that's probably cause it's a tv". lol.


The wall above my desk.


This is on top of the cubes to the left of my desk.

BEFORE.


AFTER.


I bought this at a garage sale years ago and never used it.


This is the 1st shelf of my wall unit. That jewelry box holds small eyelets and a bunch of Heidi Swapp ghost products.


2nd shelf.

This shelf holds all my stacks.

I made labels and attached them to a 12x12 piece of cardstock. Much easier to find than without labels, let me tell ya!

3rd shelf.


My "computer desk".

BEFORE.

AFTER! This is my $20 estate sale find! I told my Mom, if it wasn't that color, I probably wouldn't even have noticed it. I don't get much light in my room from outside anyway, so I didn't mind putting it infront of my window. And, besides that, there was no other place for it to go!

1 comments:

cherrySherry63

your room looks great, love all the goodies in there!

Post a Comment