CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Grams!

This Saturday will be my Grandma's 86th Birthday. I made her this card and it's for a bunch of challenges!
The Paper Variety is also celebrating their one year blogiversary! They're having a huge celebration on Wednesday, the 7th, make sure to check it out!
  • Scrapbook.com - September Card Challenge - Theme - Birthday
  • Scrapbook.com - September Card Challenge - Sketch
Here is the sketch I made for the card challenge. Feel free to use it, but please give credit as I created it all by my lonesome! =]




4 comments:

Sandi

Awesome card Tarynne and I am very impressed that you used a sketch you created yourself. I am sure Grams will love it. Thank you for playing along with us this week at The Paper Variety.

Suzy

Wow! What a cool sketch! Love your clean and simple take on it. Your gram will love it ;) Thanks for celebrating Abby's birthday with us at The Paper Variety! :)

Nicole Doiron

Super adorable! Very nice sketch and very nice card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Variety!

Hannah

Great card, I love the simple but effective design :) Great colour choices too :) Thanks for playing along at TPV this week :)

Post a Comment