CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Poser

I swear my niece is the goofiest little girl I've met. EVER. Today a truck drove by and she said "That's a UESPS truck TT"... and it wasn't even a UPS truck, lol.

I made this layout for Scrapbook.com's "Scraplift the Person Before You Challenge". I lifted Ms. Schwiet's "Family".


Journaling: Klayre, you’re such a poser! It all started when you & Mommy were having a dance party and she told you to “Vogue“. It then turned into “striking a pose”. You LOVE to strike a pose! You strike a pose while eating at the dinner table, taking a bath, in the car, at the grocery store.. anywhere! You have so many poses, you change Your arms, your eyes and your mouth to create a different one. But one thing is the same about each pose, they all make us laugh!

I made this flower by cutting out circles of fabric and folding them into 4th. I used Glue Dots to stick them together.

I stamped white flourishes with Color Box's "Frost White".

0 comments:

Post a Comment