CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Out of this world!!

This is for the June Card Challenge that I host on Scrapbook.com. It's for Technique, to make a Diamond Fold Card. Sooo simple with such a cool effect when you open it! I got the instructions from Splitcoaststampers,com.

This card is also for Claudia & Company's Challenge #83, to make a card with a fancy fold. Doesn't get much more fancy than this =]

This is the card when it's open. When fully open it measures about 4 3/4 x 13, including the scallops. You also have a lot of room to write you message in the blue, since it's all hidden when it's closed.

This cute little robot and the star paper (do you not just LOOOVVEEE that star paper??) is from My Little Shoebox's Robots Unplugged line and the paper is called Scraps of Metal. The robots entena were too thin to cut out, so I just cut them off and made my own with a button and some wire!

I added some Glossy and Crackle Accents on the Robot also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment