CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 20, 2011

End of the year Teacher gifts!

I forgot to share the Teacher Gifts that I made for my niece's Pre-School teacher and aid. In a past life, that tall container was a Duraflame Match box. I have a basket of containers to alter at a later date, so I got it out of there. =] I cut fabric and used a old Starbucks Gift Card to put a thin coat of glue on it, then I wrapped the fabric around it.

The small container was a We R Memory Keepers container... I can't remember what came in it though!! I used 2 different fabrics to tie around the container.

My sister brought candy at a local candy store and I put them in cello envelopes.

The tags say "You rule Mrs. Caroline" and on the back I adhered Klayre's coloring that she did just for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment