CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 3, 2011

For Jenn!

A friend that I went to school with asked if I could make her cousin a Graduation card. I'm not the best at making boy cards to being with, but since she told me he was really into baseball, I got the "you hit it out of the park" idea! I knew I had some cute Dodger stuff too.

Do you see the Graduation cap on the baseball? =]

She loved that one so she ordered another!!

This card is for her bestfriends Wedding in July.

It's also for the June Card Challenge at Scrapbook for product, to use fabric on your card.

When it's closed, it tucks behind that button.

These are lyrics to the song they'll be walking down the aisle to, "I will" by the Beatles.

I made these flowers w/fabric, to match the color of the bridesmaids dresses.

This is what it looks like when it's "untucked" from behind the button.

The inside, all the way open.

0 comments:

Post a Comment