CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

A whole bunch of cards

Important news first... The Paper Variety Design Team.. I didn't make it! Aw man! Who didn't cross their fingers?? =] Oh well, I'm still looking forward to their challenges each Wednesday!!

Ok, so I have a bunch of cards to share today! The first 2 cards are lifts of ~Wendy~'s, "Enjoy it" card on scrapbook.com.

I used Glimmer Mist on the bottom layer of the snowflake and obviously on this one too.. all over!

I made this card for the September Card Challenge on scrapbook.com. It's for technique, which was Brickwall. I found the tutorial on Splitcoaststampers.

It is also for Kristina Werner's Finally Friday Video Challenge, to make a friendship or hello card.

I made this card for my Grandma. She's turning 85 tomorrow. I made this card for Color Throwdown #108. It's also a lift of ~{Puppet}~'s Happy Birthday Card on scrapbook.com. I love her style!

I made this card for the September Card Challenge, for Sketch. It is a 3rd Anniversary Card for my Sis and Bro-In-Law from my Grandma.


1 comments:

cathy

really love your bird card

Post a Comment