CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Way too long!

2 weeks with no blog post?! What is that about! I'm not too sure myself!!

On Friday, my Sister, my Grams, the little one and I went to Las Vegas. On Saturday my parents and my cousins joined us. Grams didn't know the cousins were coming, so it was a fun surprise for her 85th Birthday.

When we got to our room, I told my sister, that the hotel must have the same things in their buildings as we do in ours, so when there's an earthquake, it doesn't shake, just rolls. She looked at me like I was crazy. Which really wasn't any different from usual =] It felt like I was super unbalanced.

Fast forward a week and I'm still feeling like that. I went to the doctors on Wednesday and he said that from the pressure changes and everything, I just have motion sickness and it should go away on its own. Hopefully it will go away sooner than later, it's quite annoying!! I don't think I'm going to fall over or anything, but I can feel myself swaying... can only imagine what people were thinking at the store, probably that I was drunk!
Guess what!!

I OPENED MY 2nd ETSY SHOP, yay!


It's just that... a little bit of everything. Right now, I just have buttons listed, with many more to come. Hopefully within the next couple days I will get pictures of all the other goodies I have to list! Let me know what you think of my new shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment