CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Klayre's 2nd Birthday - a 2 pager!!

I figured I better get moving on Klarye's 2nd Birthday pages since it's almost her 3rd!

For this page, I lifted Jazzescrapper's "October Birthdays" for the "Scraplift the before before you" Challenge on Scrapbook.com.


Journaling: Every year on your birthday, you get an eclair since your name is Klayre! You loved it, but it wasn't as messy as the year before!! With so many presents, you'd think it was Christmas morning! There were so many, we had to spread your birthday over two days.. one for cake and one for presents! You got some really fun stuff like the game Elefun, where you use a net to catch butterflies that come out of a blue elephants trunk! You got a kitty cat paino, a huge purple octopus balloon and Ga & Papa brought you a pink camo tent all the way from Montana! 11.10 & 11.11.09


And here is my second page, the present night! I used October Afternoon Sticker Labels to jot down all the goodies she got for her birthday. And that was just the things I could remember, lol. There was something in one of the pictures I didn't use that I STILL don't know what it is!


This is the most I've ever destressed =] It has Scattered Straw Distress Ink, then Chocolate Covered Cherries Glimmer Mist. I scratched up the clock with a nail file and put some ink on that too. See the little silver piece on my clock? That's really a watch piece! I bought it at our LSS a while ago.. for like 5 cents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment