CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Storm Watch 2010!

Every year when it rains, or almost rains, every news channel has "STORM WATCH", what seems like all day! It just has to sprinkle and we're on storm watch! On Tuesday, it was actually raining and I wanted to go for a walk. About 2 weeks ago I started going on a 45 minute to an hour walk every other day. I usually take Scruffy with me, but since it was raining, it was just me! Mom and Dad told me that I should wait until it stopped raining to go. I told them "It's just water!" lol, am I wrong? I had an umbrella, I wasn't going to melt! So I went our normal route and as I was going up the hill I spotted a rainbow! So of course, I snapped some pictures! What makes it even more fun is that a couple days before my niece, Klayre, who LOVES Sesame Street, just watched an episode about rainbows. So I was more excited that she'd get to see the pictures, since she was napping at the time!!

2 comments:

Rleen

Beautiful rainbow! Amazing photos, I love it! TFS!

Karen

Glad there was no melting involved AND that you saw such a beautiful rainbow and shared it! I'm going to have to share it with my kidlets...they are obsessing on rainbows lately. Thanks! :>

Post a Comment